At Healthy Bites, it is our mission to provide you with convenient, "good for you food." As a registered dietitian and chef, Katie has trained our staff to address all of your special needs, including allergies, food intolerances and dietary restrictions. All meals are prepared fresh, using only the highest quality ingredients. Meats, fish and diary are free of hormones and antiobiotcs and locally sourced, organic produce is used whenever possible.
- All meals are prepared fresh and delivered fresh, that day, using healthy cooking methods
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks available but you order what you want and need
- Pre-portioned and packaged for your convenience in microwave safe containers
- Both microwave and oven reheating instructions will be provided at your request
- Allergies, health and dietary preferences are taken into consideration
- Meals can be portioned out to assist with weight loss and/or to meet your specific calorie needs
- No long term commitment…you place orders on a week-to-week basis or as needed
- There is NO set menu: we cook based off your food preferences and offer seasonal specials every week
- Meals are delivered on Monday
- Single Serve Dinners are $26.50/per meal
- Family Style Dinners are discounted ($5 per serving over two servings) based on the number of servings.
For more information, please contact us as we are happy to find a plan that fits your budget!
Sample Meal Delivery Menu
We offer a list of seasonal specials each week. Here is a snapshot of some of our offerings.
- Roasted Shrimp with White Beans, Blistered Tomatoes and Herbs
- Braised Pork, Mojo, Rice and Beans and Corn Salsa
- Chicken, spinach, and mushroom lasagna
- Turkey and Quinoa Meatloaf
- Ratatouille and Navy Bean Stuffed Peppers
- Sesame Ginger Salmon, Edamame Salad
- Curried Chicken, Cilnatro Sauce, Cucumber Salad
- Swiss Chard Wrapped Halibut with Tarragon Pistou
- Pasta with spinach and feta, chicken sausage, ricotta cheese, mushrooms
- Braised Beef, Chimichurri, Roasted Plantains and Mashed Sweet Potatoes