Nutrition and Wellness Services
Give the Gift of Health this Holiday Season with our Fitness and Wellness Packages
Reclaim your health through small lifestyle adjustments and incorporating simple diet changes. Rather than dwelling on diets and calories our team will work with you to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and free of denial and deprivation. With a personalized plan, designed just for you---you can achieve your individual health, nutrition and wellness goals.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO...
- Increase energy
- Manage allergies or dietary restrictions due to health concerns
- Maximize your sports performance through nutrition
- Achieve your ideal weight in a healthful way
- Learn how to shop and stock your kitchen with healthy, delicious foods
- Discover nourishing foods that promote vibrate health
- Reclaim your health
- Reduce stress
- Learn to cook or save time in the kitchen
- Explore cooking with local, whole foods
WE HAVE THE SERVICES TO HELP YOU!
MEET WITH KATIE, REGISTERED DIETITIAN, CHEF AND OWNER OF HEALTHY BITES
- Initial Nutrition Consultation Package includes ($300-400)
- 1-1 1/2 hour in home nutrition consultation with review of pantry
- Nutrition and Food Label teaching
- Personalized 7 day meal plan
- 1, 15 minute follow-up phone call
- 2-4 weeks of email/text correspondence with 24 hour turnaround
- Review of daily food records
- Grocery Shopping lists
- Healthy Recipes
- Follow up Nutrition Services ($250)
- One month of email/text correspondence and review of daily food records
- 2, 15 minute phone calls
CORPORATE NUTRITION CONSULTING
Our team can work with large and small companies to provide up to date nutrition and wellness information. Services will be personalized to meet your specific needs but may include:
Corporate Wellness Tips
We can provide you with up to date nutrition information, tips and recipes for inclusion in your corporation's newsletter or email blasts.
Lunch and Learn programs or corporate wellness seminars
A one hour presentation with optional cooking demonstration is provided for your employees. Hand-outs include healthy living tips and recipes. Possible topics include but are not limited to:
- Grocery Store Guru... learning the tips and tricks of healthy shopping
- Planning ahead... Tools for packing healthy lunches and snacks and managing business lunch outings
- No More Dieting... Tools for a living a healthy lifestyle
- Healthy Holiday Eating
* a travel fee of $.50 per mile of 15 miles each way will added to the cost for clients that live outside of Center City and West Philadelphia.
CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH HISTORY FORM
Once you have signed up for our nutritional/wellness services, we will have you fill out this confidential health history form to get the process started.