In The News and Featured TV Segments
Katie has years of experience as a nutrition and culinary personality. She can be seen regularly on FOX, NBC, and CBS affiliates as well as other media outlets doing nutrition and culinary segments. She was recently a finalist on season 5 of Next Food Network Star which aired on Food Network. Katie is the consulting dietitian for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Media services include
- Nutrition Spokesperson
- As an expert in the area of food, nutrition and lifestyle change, Katie provide spokesperson services. She has conducted satellite media tours, radio media tours, media ground tours, live and in-studio TV and radio interviews, tradeshows and cooking demonstrations. She also has written for and been quoted in newspapers and magazines. Her clients include several local and national products such as The United States Potato Board, Driscoll’s Berries and Kind Snacks to name a few.
- Articles and Writing
- Katie is available to contribute to your publication as a writer or interviewed expert in her field.
- Katie is a regular contributor to the Healthy Eats Blog.
- On Camera and Radio Nutrition and Culinary Contributions
- Please contact us for a demo reel and bio as well as more information of media services and pricing. Samples of Katie's print and on camera work can be viewed below.
Print, Camera and Web Work
Healthy Bites ToGo
- Philadelphia Magazine Article on Healthy Bites ToGo
- Philadelphia City Paper Article on Healthy Bites ToGo
- Healthy Bites ToGo Featured in DailyCandy Events and Diversions Section